Monday, May 9, 2011

I Don't You But I Want You More For That

Well Antonio continues to be weird! Today at lunch when he walked up he was staring at me and I looked away all awkward and shyly but then I looked back and gave a tiny wave and he waved back. Then he sat down and asked why I was sitting on the floor, maybe I should have taken that as an invitation to sit next to him? (I'm stupid...) But then he talked to me for more than half of lunch about different things and at one point got on the topic of the dance I had talked about going to at another school that's all boys. He looked kind of mad and asked how the dance was and I responded saying that I didn't end up going after all and he instantly looked more relieved and said that that's "too bad" yet he was smiling the whole time (hehe) and then told me that boys from an all boys school are socially inept anyway. These are all good signs in my opinion. However, Ethel thought this was the perfect moment to butt herself into conversation and the whole time he was trying to get out of it and looking at her angrily. She even joked, "Wow you look like you hate me right now hahahaha" to which everyone looked at her and said, "........". So when she finally took the hint to leave we continued talking. But the weird part comes when I texted him after school asking about homework. I'm pretty sure he's caught onto this trick by now, maybe even to the fact that I like him (but most likely not). He was kind of short texting me so I decided to end it, but I'm hoping he was just busy or not feeling like texting at the time. Let's hope I have more better days to come though. Wish me luck, guys!
Scarlett

Oh I also had a rousing time at the local noodle joint with Shaniqua, Rodrigo, Rodrigo's sister, and Teyona. It was off the chain, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment