Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Looks Like He Wants To Play A Love Game

Wow. This has been a crazy week. Antonio went from flirting and joking around with me like his usual self, to ignoring me for THREE days (I was convinced Ethel was somehow involved) and today when I texted him about homework we ended up talking for almost an hour. The best way I can describe this is him playing hard to get. At least that's what I'm  hoping it is. Because that implies he likes me, right? I honestly don't know what's happening right now though. Guess you'll just have to stay tuned! Wish me lots and lots of luck!
Scarlett (;

Update: Rodrigo asked Antonio who he likes. Antonio said, "no one". I don't know about you guys...but whenever I tell someone I don't like anyone it's a huge lie. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment