Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm Gonna Give All My Secrets Away

Today was great! Although I did not sit by Antonio at lunch (in fact we were about as far as we could possibly be from each other....), I talked to him at rehearsal. I did his makeup and was seriously considering bringing up the texting incident (the sophomore who did that told me to) but it felt weird while I was doing his makeup so I put it off. Then later he came by to talk about something I posted on his wall last night and I brought it up. Rodrigo was sitting next to me, and knowing the whole story was laughing. I played stupid and pretended I knew virtually nothing about the texting, and I'm pretty sure Antonio believed me! Then he kept sitting by me and talking to me and laughing at my stupid jokes. I had a few cock-block moments though. I was sitting on this love seat/couch deal and someone would sit next to me and then Antonio couldn't (and of course that someone was a boy 9 times out of 10.) Antonio was getting jealous again, but I made sure to not flirt with them and so he didn't seem super upset. My only regret is I didn't give him a hug like I planned after the show. But hopefully tomorrow! Wish me luck guys!

-Scarlett!

No comments:

Post a Comment